Do you know how to perform this bug? If so please report it in the bug subsection.
@alexdaniel232 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZBMQILICKVS0/20200704-230328.jpg
@alexdaniel232 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZBMQILICKVS0/20200704-230328.jpg
Like I need a BHVR answer
@Cheers said:Do you know how to perform this bug? If so please report it in the bug subsection.
@Cheers said:
I submited a ticket to the team with the info
funny linked not link and it looks fine.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you know how to perform this bug? If so please report it in the bug subsection.
Like I need a BHVR answer
I submited a ticket to the team with the info
funny linked not link and it looks fine.