Bug or a change that I've missed?
After not having my console for several months, finally hopped into dbd and had a challenge to kill 4 survivors by any means. So I selected Daddy Meyers and popped on good ole fragrant tuft of hair and Judith's tombstone. I was just going to join a game and Mori all 4 survivors (yes cancer I know). Needless to say, Mathieu and the DBD gods cursed me with Hawkins lab as the map. So after 10 grueling minutes of stalking down corridors and 5 generators later, I got tier 3. I proceeded to down one of the survivors but was unable to Mori them. I thought maybe it changed, so I hooked them and I let them get saved and downed them again. Nada. Needless to say, the entity wasn't the only thing displeased that game.
Comments
You have to be close to a survivor think backrevving a chainsaw then when the prompt is up just left click will not work if they hop in a locker, are on the ground, start vaulting or dropping a pallet, or vault a window.