When will the update for the hatch come out

Because a lot of people are very tired of having that hat stand off when the killer got a easy 3 kill..

Comments

  • Slug the 3rd and go kill the 4th one
  • it was kind of answered in this weeks Q&A vid. I already forgot what they said exactly... Sry

  • The possible ideas they gave:

    1 survivor vs. killer- The killer will be able to see the survivor aura constantly...forcing an immediate chase. All of the remaining gens will be complete...and the exit door will be open in approximately 1 minute's time.

    All gens powered with more than 1 survivor vs. killer - The killer will be able to see all survivor aura constantly after approximately 1 minutes time. Survivors have to escape approximately 1 minute later or get "snared in place", and "Dead by daylight."


    This is paraphrased by me...so, I could of gotten some of it off a bit....but I feel one could get the gist.

  • Don't want a standoff?
    Don't so one.
    I rather let the survivor have the hatch if I'm the killer , or if I'm a survivor just do a generator /jump in the hatch (depending on the situation) and not waste time on something that's a waste of time.

  • Because a lot of people are very tired of having that hat stand off when the killer got a easy 3 kill..
    I don't think they're going to go through with it since they're going to try and add more objectives for us to do other then just gens.