Rank system
Can someone explain to me why as a Rank 12 killer I am playing against a full team of red rank survivors?
Can someone explain to me why as a Rank 12 killer I am playing against a full team of red rank survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But can I say that killing two of them is really good (doesn't matter how)
I've dealt with this for about a year (give or take)
Either you've recently de ranked or one of them has recently ranked up in guessing dude
Well I was rank 18 last week, I've been playing a lot ranking up fast didn't derank till I played against 5 straight games of 1s and 2s