Games with 6-10 hooks are my favorite, playing killer and survivor
So this isn’t to start a war about camping, tunneling, gen rushing or anything else I mean everyone has their own idea of what is fair and okay.
Just in regards to fun, emblems, and blood points I feel like games were everyone gets hooked once or twice, maybe 1-2 survivors die and the rest escape by the skin of their teeth are my personal favorite games.
As killer if I manage to do good chases and hook everyone 1-2 times I don’t even care if they all escape. As long as I feel I put up a good fight I’m okay.
As survivor I don’t want to steamroll the killer, I also don’t want everyone slugged and one hooked with 3 gens left. If I make a save at the end so someone else can get out but I get hooked I’m okay with not escaping.
Comments
I agree. These are the most fun matches to play and I wish it was like this more often. I hate gen rush or tunneling matches. Both suck & make the match go by way too quickly. Hell, I don’t care if I die as survivor as long as it was a well fought, fun match.
Yep, I feel like the chases are the most fun for me on both sides so I don’t wanna stand their and camp that’s boring. I also don’t wanna hammer o it 2 gens solo and open the exit gate while a master looper teammate keeps the killer busy the whole game :-(