Can u please stop to search the chest in the basement?
Some survivors really like to search the chest in the basement when all gen done. I believe they knew what is NOED even there is no NOED. That is no point to enter the basement for searching the chest. There was brain** and noob as **** purple rank Nea. When all the gen done and I ran to open the gate. He or She grab by the killer in the basement... and the killer didnot used NOED. So I went to basement and save the noob with bt and unfortunately the other teammate who used Adam have same bad idea to save the noob and hit by the killer. So I need to go to the basement again to save poor Adam, the killer knew I had bt perk so he played smart and hit me first. Two of us down by the killer and the noob open the gate as fast as possible and run to escape. The killer not even chasing at the noob and far away from us. And the noob was the lowest score and lower than the first one died player, clearly the noob did nothing. After this, I never save anyone who down by the killer in the basement.
Comments
Man this is like bad sub titles