Where to report a cheater that left in the lobby?
I wanted to report a cheater that joined my lobby but than left i still have his SteamAPI and profile though,
To why i think he was Cheating He:
A. Owned the Dev Nea Shirt
B. Owned the Twitch streamer Shirt
C. Owned Legacy 3 dweight
D. Owned the Triangular white/yellow Dweight shirt
E. In his profile there are links to cheat destributing websides and mokery about behaviors Ban-team.
Edit: i can also provide Video evidence if needed.
Comments
Okay, the title is inaccurate. I like your report reason but, people will scroll over this if you just say in the title, "he left before the game started" which in itself is NOT bannable. Your actual reason is accurate, but that should be in the title so it doesn't get scrolled over.
Answer: You're supposed to report them in game, otherwise *I THINK* you're supposed to get their Steam URL, so they don't change their name and are lost forever. That's all I know :(
Sort of, i do have his steam URL but don't know where to report the issue
Edit: I also changed my Title