The Hodag
This is based off the urban legend with the same name in Rhineland Wisconsin (also i know it looks dumb with the pin board background)
This is based off the urban legend with the same name in Rhineland Wisconsin (also i know it looks dumb with the pin board background)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a very cute dog
lmao he really is a good boy although I was hoping on a opinion on the ability and perks
Oh right, I think the perks are fine and simple but perk 2 needs a longer cool down like 30 or 40 seconds and I wish the power were something different. I dont hate it but the power is just a demo and Oni into one power in a video I watched to maybe think of a new power to help you but something the description had was "Strength of an ox, ferocity of a bear, and cunning like a fox." That could help in make an original power. The animal ballistic idea is good keep that but it's been done in the past before
I wrote a slightly longer version but it got deleted Smh but I just wrote what the jist of my original comment
Also Kenny should be in dead by daylight have a good day