I watched evil dead
for the first time and now I get it.
for the first time and now I get it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice. First impression thoughts?
I thought it was great ,they were able to make you feel the claustrophobic tension of being stuck in that cabin out there in those woods that's scary,having all you're friends become monster's around you and you're only choice left is to defend yourself very chilling,some thing's are a bit silly but they fit the movie so well it just doesn't really matter ,but by the end you're rooting for our boy.Ashley to gtfo of their.But overall deserves it right to be labeled the classic it is. I now get this reference from Silent Hill 2 if you stand over any workbench with James with the Chainsaw in hand he'll yell aaaaggghhh with the chainsaw raised up ,I just thought he was insane .