PH is one of the best 3 gen killers
I mean seriously has anyone else noticed his insane 3 gen game? I've played a couple games where I basically flat out lost but thanks too PH 3 game potential I just came back with 2-4ks. So lemme go over how. So you got these 3 gens obviously just patrol them until you find someone, once that someone is found chase them around at least 1-2 loops like normal but make sure to leave trails around whatever loop they go too to torment them and any other survivor who wants to use it. Rinse and repeat HOWEVER do NOT hook survivors! Always cage them as they will be sent to the part of the map FURTHEST from you which means furthest from the 3 gen as well! This eats up large portions of survivors time as they'll have to keep making huge trips to uncage a survivor and return. A good build for three genning as PH (Hasn't been fully tested) is Surge, Thana, Sloppy, Ruin (Or surveillance).
Surge: Since gens will be in close proximity you'll hopefully be downing survivors within this proximity meaning for each survivor down you'll keep 8%+ off a gen.
Thana: Survivors will be caged across the map meaning they'll be injured for much longer than they would if they were hooked and the debuff will apply for much longer as well.
Sloppy: Discourages survivors from healing and if they do decide to heal it'll just take much longer which once again combo'd with the huge distance between the team and the cage, means much longer Thana debuff.
Ruin: To guard alongside your 3 gen making it extremely difficult for survivors to keep you pressured with one gen.
So yeah that's just my little thing for a successful PH 3 gen however when I play PH I don't even use those perks all the time I mostly use DeathBound, Forced Penance, Ruin, and ToT (Which is heavily underrated)
Comments