PH nerf Work around
Hard to call it a nerf when it really wont effect good players at all, people can just go to gens (using infectious or something like that) while that person is being saved. Few good pyramids actually hard camped the cage.
BBBBBUUUUUTTTT:
I have two theoretical work arounds to the nerf:
1) Range add ons: The cage despawns when you are within 5m for 1 second, and pyramids ability is 8m, so standing between 5-8m ready to stab the knife in the ground to hit the unhooked and the unhooker ensures the same result as BT and DS cant proc. This can be done even better with range add ons (obv). You can also tourment around the area to tourment any saving survivors.
Just make sure you don't hit them during unhook I frames.
2) (Recommended) Playing like normal with pop: When you have a person tourmented you can just delete their DS from the game by:
- Hooking
- Caging
- Hooking
This gives you 2 pops and completely removes any chance of DS unless they use a locker (which even then can only be done on the first hook). It's also very time efficient and keeps as many people tourmented at one time as possible. I recommend perks like gearhead, infectious, discordance or even BBq to help with this.
This is also 100x more efficient that camping the cage, FYI.
Just saying, just because you can camp with pyramid head, doesn't mean you should. Tunneling though I'm completely fine with.
Comments