Points that i think are fair

If you ever saw my name on this forums, you may know that i am killer sided and i think that this game is a way survivor sided, but also, i think that some things on this game are well balanced, its not a lot but i think it is worth showing that i have a minimum intellect so see that nothing is one sided only.

  • Adept survivor achievements: I know that isn't exactly about the gameplay itself, but yeah, i think that the adepts are balanced, if survivors needed to double pip it would be almost impossible even on low ranks and it is going to depend on your teammates and especially the killer;
  • Common loops: I only have problem with infinites but common loops are fair enough for me, since if you cant catch the survivor is basically your fault, and lots of loops you only need to keep walking to catch the survivor in some point (except as nurse, thats impossible);
  • Pipping: I really think that it is fair that survivors have a "Easier" pipping, because you need to divide your actions with other 3 guys, and as killer, you only need to play by your own way that the game will "rank" how good you were;
  • Survivor items: I think that items aren't too much of a problem to killers, if it was we were always going to use overwhelming presence, also even keys i think are pretty fair since they need to find the hatch first and we can close it.


Comments

  • I agree with all of these except the last one. To me, even though we can close it when someone opens it, there have been times where I've three gen'd a team and they've used a key and my 3k (most likely from that point going forward) turns to a 1k.

    Does this happen often? Nope, it's a rare occurrence if anything. Is it fair? Depends on who you ask.

  • @Cheers said:

    I agree with all of these except the last one. To me, even though we can close it when someone opens it, there have been times where I've three gen'd a team and they've used a key and my 3k (most likely from that point going forward) turns to a 1k.

    Does this happen often? Nope, it's a rare occurrence if anything. Is it fair? Depends on who you ask.

    To be honest, the only things that I think that's unfair about the keys, is because they work even when tier 3 madness, what makes all your time spending shocking their asses useless