Stuck in the Aftermath of Endgame Collapse with Frozen Survivor on hook
So as it was down to 3 survivors, this Feng I hooked just frozed there. Her time wasn't moving whatsoever and I thought, "did my game crash?" Because I couldn't phase or damage anything. But that was until this David came and exploded a gen and after I hooked him, I could phase. Fast forward, I killed all three but throughout the entire time, the Feng on the hook was completely frozen but she was still crying on there. I even closed the hatch and the Endgame Collapse started and then finished but I was still in the game with the frozen Feng crying on hook. It didn't take me back to the lobby and I just stood there. Everything I got near the Feng I started staggering and jittering around her and the hook.
I play on Nintendo Switch and this was my first time experiencing this issue.
https://twitter.com/Shiniga64297345/status/1278807107769229315?s=19Not sure if this is needed but theres this too

Comments