Matchmaking

So @Peanits or idk someone from BHVR answer this plz, my first game as killer on xbox (rank 20 btw) putting me agaisnt a swf red ranks, can' t you fix your matchmaking or something or is it not a priority like ASAP?? I'm questionning myself about whether or not we'll have proper systems?

Comments

  • They're working on it.

    In fact, they're working on a MMR system for this game somehow. I'm not sure if it's going to make the matchmaking better or worse, but historically most changes make it worse for some reason.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    They're working on it.

    In fact, they're working on a MMR system for this game somehow. I'm not sure if it's going to make the matchmaking better or worse, but historically most changes make it worse for some reason.

    I'm getting sick of waiting so long to get a swf red ranks on Switch or Xbox, seriously, even an indie game could do better and BHVR is AAA so I'm questionning myself

  • @Kira15233 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405301#Comment_1405301

    I'm getting sick of waiting so long to get a swf red ranks on Switch or Xbox, seriously, even an indie game could do better and BHVR is AAA so I'm questionning myself

    When did BHVR become AAA? They've been contracted for work on AAA games but haven't made one themselves. Out of their original games Dead by Daylight is by far their most popular.

    Edit: I wouldn't call DBD a AAA rated game in it's current state. It has the potential to be one for sure, but it's not right now.