White screen?

hello! Im on PC, and have never experienced this before. The game has changed all white, except for menus and icons. I cant see any textures or my character on the side of my menus. Same in game heres pics

Snapchat-331606379.jpg Snapchat-822445971.jpg Snapchat-358781672.jpg


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Happened to me as well. I verified the game files in Steam Library and it told me I was missing 7 files so now my game is reupdating with the full size of 2GB. Try to verify your game files in Steam Library. EDIT: Worked for me, I typed the original message while verifying the game files in the same time, so this is the confirmation that it might work for you as well.

  • @Impala said:

    Happened to me as well. I verified the game files in Steam Library and it told me I was missing 7 files so now my game is reupdating with the full size of 2GB. Try to verify your game files in Steam Library.

    This works, confirmed

  • Same problem for me.


    I will try to verify my game files.


    I realized that it seems to be a problem of brightness. When you go to the tutorial you will see light (white) and shadows (blue).

  • @Impala said:

    Happened to me as well. I verified the game files in Steam Library and it told me I was missing 7 files so now my game is reupdating with the full size of 2GB. Try to verify your game files in Steam Library.

    Thanks man, worked for me too ;)