Let them eat cake! Thank you Devs!

Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the anniversary cake offerings...as well as all those bugs! <3

Now to break my diet and start eating all my cakes.

Me before the cakes were fixed:

Untitled Image

Me after:

Untitled Image


Comments

  • thought Id just mention that they fixed the cakes but also lowered the amount you can get by decreasing their appearence rates in bloodwebs.

  • the phrase is technically more contextually-apt for the pre-hotfix bugged cakes though

  • @MongolPSR said:

    thought Id just mention that they fixed the cakes but also lowered the amount you can get by decreasing their appearence rates in bloodwebs.

    @MongolPSR

    Really? I just got 2 in one page and 1 in the next one.

  • this was confirmed by peanuts as a change that they forgot to mention in the hotfix

  • @MongolPSR said:

    this was confirmed by peanuts as a change that they forgot to mention in the hotfix

    @MongolPSR

    I guess I must have gotten lucky then.