They already nerfed Pyramid Head, those devs really don't want people to play Killer lmao

RIP now what is the point of using cages if you can't even see where they go?


I mean it's not that easy to torment players to begin with and it can spawn right in front of people....


PH was the first DLC chapter I bought at launch, I won't do that again, hell with how sh*tty matchmaking is rn I don't think this game deserves more support from Killer mains.

Comments

  • the point of the cage was to continue applying pressure, not following the cage.

    Following the cage is the main reason why it was changed, you never should have seen it in the first place.

  • its fair because cages denied every anti camp and tunnel perk for survivors to use.

    on paper it makes sense to have the auras, but in play it showed how scummy a lot of people played just because they could