Pyramid head compensation

Overall I am happy with the following changes made to PH.

  • Removed the ability for The Executioner to see the aura of the Cage of Atonement and survivors inside them
  • Added a system that will despawn the Cage of Atonement if The Executioner near it for too long. The Cage of Atonement (and the survivor inside it) will respawn in a new location.
  • The Executioner: Fixed an issue that failed to trigger a noise indicator when a Survivor is rescued from a Cage of Atonement.

I think this is a step towards a healthier playstyle for him. That said I think the nerf needs to balanced out with a buff. Leave the cages as they are, however one of the two (or both) should be implemented to compensate for the nerfs.

1) The survivor who uncages shouldn't have their torment removed (only the caged survivor has it removed).

And/Or

2) Punisment of the Damned should apply the torment effect.

As the cages are nerfed, torment should be able to be applied more regularly (or remain - point 1).

[Console player - playing on PS4 since 2016]

Comments