What I hate about this game. (Cap'N Crunch!!)
I hate when the que is so long. You waiting forever. Then you're like "Imma get a bowl of cereal" so you go fix bowl. You come back to the game with your Cap'n Crunch and youre just about to take a bite when youre thrown into a full lobby where everyone's all ready ready-up. Then you think.
"Damn I gotta eat this ######### in under a minute!"
And you somehow choke it down just as the match starts.
I hate that more than anything! 😭
Comments
I know, I learned my lesson last time I tried to play while eating cereal... soggy raisin bran is disgusting... 🤢
I pour the milk before the cereal. Is that ok?
That's the way of special people. 😆
thats heresy, crunchy cereal is superior
Honey Bunches Of Oats 😀
How rude! Have you attempted to eat a soggy Reese’s puff or lucky charms marshmallow, it’s naaaaasty
Heresy
GET OUT!!!!!
Honey Nut Cheerios are pretty fire when they’re crisp and you dare bash ( at least lucky charms) the cornerstone of cereal?
fair fair, I can’t judge someone’s opinion on cereal even if it is a bad one lol
(joke)
Behavior should market their own cereal.
Survivor tally mark shaped (like on dbd logo) rice cereal with marshmallows in tge shape of killer weapons and masks
fools, I learned the true way to put cereal into the bowl with milk with top efficiency
Make sure you use these in that exact order
Bruh
I tried this. When it came to the bowl I scratched my head at its use. When my dog came to eat the cereal off the floor, I realized. So I covered the cereal with the bowl. Now the dog and I are having a stare-down showdown. Which of us will get to lift the bowl to get to the cereal....which of us? 😨
That's how it's done.
Mikey marshmallow :O
I'd buy it
Soggy wheaties with raisins... with water (when you ran out of milk)
LMFAO This post is legend.