Kate rift skin
I just started DbD in PC and rift has 6days left. I want kate's flower in the dark collection. Can it still be obtained after rift closes? Thank you
I just started DbD in PC and rift has 6days left. I want kate's flower in the dark collection. Can it still be obtained after rift closes? Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
6 months after the rift ends, all rift cosmetics will be brought into the store, besides charms, which stay exclusive to the rift.
Thank you so much!
They will be available in the store eventually but the date is ETA. We still haven't gotten the skins from the first tome yet.
No problem =)