What build do you run on wraith?

I have been having success with this build: BBQ for information and where to go after I hook someone. Corrupt to secure generators at the start. Pop synergises well with the all seeing generator add-on and helps me prevent gen rush. Sloppy butcher, so I can hit and run and slow the game down. What is your favourite wraith build?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I have been having success with this build: BBQ for information and where to go after I hook someone. Corrupt to secure generators at the start. Pop synergises well with the all seeing generator add-on and helps me prevent gen rush. Sloppy butcher, so I can hit and run and slow the game down. What is your favourite wraith build?

    Personally, I really like running BBQ & Chili, PGTW, STBFL and NoeD with any add ons that speeds up movement speed while cloaked.

  • Barbecue & Chili, Make Your Choice, Pop Goes The Weasel, Enduring, if i'm playing seriously.