Luck should be added to chests

Comments

  • How would that even work? Some people may view getting a flashlight as being lucky while some may see a medkit as lucky

  • Yes, at least to improve item rarity

  • @_orpheus_ said:

    How would that even work? Some people may view getting a flashlight as being lucky while some may see a medkit as lucky

    luck as in more likely to get purple items

  • @_orpheus_ said:

    How would that even work? Some people may view getting a flashlight as being lucky while some may see a medkit as lucky

    Just have it improve the chance of higher rarity items. With the exception of the broken key higher rarity items are basically always better.

  • Ace in the hole.

    It's made for that purpose.

  • I thought luck DID increase the chances of finding rare items? Sh*t man I’ve been fooling myself this whole time.

  • I think it would also be good for luck to make skill checks less likely to be at 3 o'clock and more likely to be 9 o'clock.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I think it would also be good for luck to make skill checks less likely to be at 3 o'clock and more likely to be 9 o'clock.

    that would be a good change too!