PS4- UI completely disappears at start of match

I have no idea how this bug occurred, but I just loaded into a match as Survivor on PS4, and I had no UI. I couldn’t see my skills, my teammates at the bottom left, i couldn’t see button prompts or skill checks. Because of this, I couldn’t do anything to help my team, since I couldn’t see skill checks.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I really hope this gets voted up or seen by DbD staff. If you search UI or Hud or interface, you will find at least 22 posts reporting this bug beginning on March 11, 2020. Between them all there is over 30 vote ups. But it doesn't catch anyone's eye because all the posts and vote ups are spread thin. Does it happen often? no. But is it igame breaking? Absolutely. Everyone says the same thing...the map and UI are there for a few seconds in the beginning but disappear and never return. This time I was on preschool V against ghostface. I'm on PS4 and once again here is my evidence.

    https://youtu.be/jJVjDYIz8KM PS_Messages_20200927_015204.jpg