What do you guys prefer DS to be?
I am curious..and bored so I want to try and make DS cater towards a certain side and not both.
DS currently is in a crisis of either being Anti-Momentum or Anti-tunnel, however I want the community to help me know if they want DS to be either Anti-Momentum or Anti-Tunnel
Comments
I want it to be both, as it is now. We all know DS wasn’t designed for anti-tunnels, hence why the original perk could be used before ever getting hooked. I would just like a reasonable nerf. Perhaps, only the obsession can use it. I’d even be content with a 30 second timer and 2 uses rather than 60 seconds with a single use.
I would rather anti tunnel, because it encourages the killer to spread out their attention, instead of just focusing on one. DS is said to do this, but it fails because once it is gone, it is gone for good.
I also feel like it is too utilitarian for its own good. To easy to use & abuse.
Anti-tunnel. An anti-momentum perk is a bad idea because the Killer shouldn't be punished for doing a good job.