Dwight Can Not Point His Flashlight.
When you try to flashlight it goes straight to the ground and you can do nothing about it.
I currently play on Ps4 and the bug has happened everytime when I have a flashlight with dwight.
Tagged:
Duplicate
When you try to flashlight it goes straight to the ground and you can do nothing about it.
I currently play on Ps4 and the bug has happened everytime when I have a flashlight with dwight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another good Dweet has discovered this annoying bug.
Tell me about it. Every day I have to be a daddy dwight with the baby claudees megs and baby dweets, and I'm in red ranks! The ranking system is amazing.
I'm a killer main myself but I have seen this happen a few times, it seemed too common to be intentional.
Happened to me too a few nights ago. It screwed up a potential save.
Hope this gets fixed along with the cakes and the visual bugs at the results screen.
It happens to me also I play on ps4
Welcome to Dead by Daily Bug