Gen speeds are busted

I just finished a game with no toolboxes in under 5 minutes and I was playing very well making only a handful of mistakes.

The game seriously needs something to slow it down, I could not do ######### at my best against a team that just sits on gens for 5 minutes and leaves. I've rarely encountered a scenario where the game was just over before it even began. I have rarely felt so powerless as Nurse in this game.

just wow.... I can't with this game sometimes. Calling it a game is generous.

Comments

  • Boohoo. Poor killer.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406686#Comment_1406686

    LOL

    I have played both sides.

    If people are complaining of gen rush it's because they are facing a good team and perhaps aren't as good at the game as they should be as a killer.

    The speeds are the slowest they've ever been (not accounting for busted original Ruin). You don't have toolboxes now. You have gens running slower when stacked. You've got plenty of perks. Literally watch killer videos or play as either role and you'll experience people defeating good and bad teams of survivors.

    I'm a rank 1 survivor and 4Ks and lower as well as escapes. The only time it is not really even is when the matchmaking is jacked up (which is very frequent these days).

    Asking to nerf the gen speeds means you need to get better at the game. BHVR is going to add something to further slow down the beginning of the match because so many of you have been crying like babies about this. Like I said, it better be reasonable, or there won't be any survivors left to kill.

    You can wish me out of this game all you want, but I'm speaking the truth.

    Survivors have had their items and perks nerfed repeatedly. They've also had map nerfs. And each new killer is more and more OP. Tunnelhead can tunnel without penalty. Deathslinger's terror radius is busted. Ghostface can one-shot you without having a terror radius. Doctor was supposed to be less annoying and is now more so. Freddy is as obnoxius AF with his 500 powers. If your favorite killer can't cut it, switch to one that can until they fix it.

    Again, keep being a whiny killer main (which BHVR caters to), and you'll see the survivors leave in droves. I've seen tons of people quit with each patch. Maybe they're going with cross play because they can see it coming.

    I did not ask for slower gen speed

    Genrush is a thing, survivors, even with all the nerfs, are STILL OP

    Tell me when was the last time you were AFRAID of the killer?

    I'm sure you can't recall, because, again, survivors are op and can get through gens easily and QUICKLY.

    I've never wrote a single rant post, i'm not a whiny baby killer :)

    You're the one like "plz do not nerf us anymore or we'll leave the game" lol

    I'm just spitting facts


    You said u played both roles: i'm sure you're WAY MORE EXPERIENCED as a surv than a killer

    And don't base your opinions on streamer because they're not the average killer ;)

    And before u blame me for being a noob and not knowing how to play: i make many 4ks, clown too, i know what i'm talking about

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406975#Comment_1406975

    I have to point this out since you apparently haven't noticed it: It took years of straight up nerfs for survivors to be brought in line and not be the power role. Even now, with ALL OF THESE NERFS, SWF groups are still the power role.

    Tell me what is balanced when you can have squads of people whose main objective is to bully the killer.

    I did mention the nerfs in another post in this thread and there was a time when the game was survivor sided.

    That said, balancing around any one type of play is only going to imbalance another type of play.

    SWF are uncommon AND I can say from having played in my fair share of SWF matches, that the objective is not to bully the killer. The objective is to survive and escape while having fun chatting.

    I can honestly say I've only ever seen the bullying once in one match and I didn't play with that person again after that.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406988#Comment_1406988

    I did mention the nerfs in another post in this thread and there was a time when the game was survivor sided.

    That said, balancing around any one type of play is only going to imbalance another type of play.

    SWF are uncommon AND I can say from having played in my fair share of SWF matches, that the objective is not to bully the killer. The objective is to survive and escape while having fun chatting.

    I can honestly say I've only ever seen the bullying once in one match and I didn't play with that person again after that.

    Anecdotal evidence does not dismiss a widespread problem simply because you have not personally experienced it.

    SWF has the possibility to have 16+ perks per person because of how much information they have over survivors who cannot communicate. This is objectively stronger than was intended, and refusing to acknowledge or balance it is only going to lead more killers to the breaking point of dropping the game when they encounter those people who do bully squads. Refusing to balance the most powerful things in the game simply because a majority are not using it is foolish and will lead to failure every single time.

    It's also not fun for the people on the receiving end in the elos where that behavior is common. Being good at the game should not reward you with a toxic matchpool of abusive people.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1407381#Comment_1407381

    Anecdotal evidence does not dismiss a widespread problem simply because you have not personally experienced it.

    SWF has the possibility to have 16+ perks per person because of how much information they have over survivors who cannot communicate. This is objectively stronger than was intended, and refusing to acknowledge or balance it is only going to lead more killers to the breaking point of dropping the game when they encounter those people who do bully squads. Refusing to balance the most powerful things in the game simply because a majority are not using it is foolish and will lead to failure every single time.

    It's also not fun for the people on the receiving end in the elos where that behavior is common. Being good at the game should not reward you with a toxic matchpool of abusive people.

    All this from the jailed poster. They'll never nerf SWFs because streamers and people who play with their friends depend on them. At best, they'll continue to buff killers and release OP ones further screwing over solo survivors. This will eventually lead to survivors quitting (as they have already begun to do so). Crossplay will bring up the numbers for a while, but if the killer preference of BHVR continues, that won't help for long. I know you'll disagree, but I honestly don't care. Enjoy the jail time!

  • @Splinterverse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1407587#Comment_1407587

    All this from the jailed poster. They'll never nerf SWFs because streamers and people who play with their friends depend on them. At best, they'll continue to buff killers and release OP ones further screwing over solo survivors. This will eventually lead to survivors quitting (as they have already begun to do so). Crossplay will bring up the numbers for a while, but if the killer preference of BHVR continues, that won't help for long. I know you'll disagree, but I honestly don't care. Enjoy the jail time!

    Lmao you act like being jailed for calling people clowns dismisses all of my points.

    I've always advocated that solo survivors are in a bad place and SWF is the root cause. Everything killers need to deal with SWF usually puts them way over the edge compared to solo teams. Killers and solo survivors have been complaining about SWF. It's the root cause of so many issues in the game.

  • Waiting for the start game changing thing. If good teams now want to genrush that's true, if you Don't slug, they can. They have perks, safe pallets and so on to make you lose time, while the rest of the team rushs, doing gens in couple to make faster. Perk to slow down gen regressions help, but even with fast down chases it cant be Good to stop them.

1 2 ›