4th year anniversary
Hi, I forgot to log in to get Claudette’s cosmetic top for the 4th anniversary. Is there any other way to get this?! Can’t believe I forgot about it! Any help please!
Hi, I forgot to log in to get Claudette’s cosmetic top for the 4th anniversary. Is there any other way to get this?! Can’t believe I forgot about it! Any help please!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@dinky135279
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to get the cosmetic pieces in question if you didn't log into the game when they were available. However, maybe they'll be available for purchase in the In-Game Store some time later.
Don't we have until the second? to login and get it? why don't I have it?