Can devs let the players choose the dedicated servers location?

I am close to at least three dedicated servers but the system put me to the highest ping servers. The ping always keep at around 150ms. I click space to drop down the pallet while the killer chasing at me and It never drop down. I click E for dead hard and yes it did but it did nothing. The screen show me I used it and no exhausted and the body move backward when the killer pick up. So I give up to use that perks. And the huntress is a nightmare for me, sometime I run behind the rocks still get hit by axe and sometime the axe pass through the body and did nothing. When I play killer, that is almost impossible to grab the survivors and abused by quick leave and enter the locker. I hope they can let players free to choose the dedicated servers which is under 100ms ping.

Comments