Second wind
I personally am a fan of this perk.
A lot of people seem to hate it but the times i got it off i combined it with resiliance.
That way i can hop on that gen and get a decent amount of extra progress, the only downside i can think is when someone is unhooking and the killer tunnels you besided that i find it a fun perk to use.
Im also a steve main so i like to use his perks from time to time.
Comments
Great Combo, Second Wind & Off The Record (if you don't run Iron Will) but Second Wind for me lately has been incredibly buggy! I.e Full healing someone off the hook and not seeing it ready to use...so i chose not to use it anymore, I hope they fix it
Its a great anti tunnel perk if its active when you get tunneled off hook which is why I pair it with DS!