What is the Chainsaw's priorities
So when you chainsaw a pallet that has someone vaulting over it, what happens ? Does the survivor go down or the pallet get destroyed ? I have seen both happen, so I was wondering.
So when you chainsaw a pallet that has someone vaulting over it, what happens ? Does the survivor go down or the pallet get destroyed ? I have seen both happen, so I was wondering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's usually the pallet once the survivor is halfway on the pallet or over.
Both the survivor and pallet if the survivor just started to vault.
It's all about timing
As soon as the survivor is on the pallet they're immune to chainsaws which is a recurring bug. It was a bug from the early days that was patched out at some point but came back with the addition of dedicated servers.