Rift cosmetics
Last season I didn’t finish the rift and I’m missing the head for the demon slayer cosmetic and I was wondering if I can buy it in the shop at some point or if it was a rift exclusive ?
Tagged:
Mod
Last season I didn’t finish the rift and I’m missing the head for the demon slayer cosmetic and I was wondering if I can buy it in the shop at some point or if it was a rift exclusive ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Previous communications have mentioned Rift cosmetics being available from the shop at later dates. It'll likely be some time before it's available, though.
Dang, any guess as to when?
Not a definite answer but it’s supposed to be 6+ months after the rift closes.