New Gamemodes IDEAS
Hey, in Reddit I read Devs plan new Gamemodes. I got ideas, what I want to share (sorry for bad English)
1. Original. 1 killer vs 4 surv. We know it.
2. One survivor betray friends and work with Entity and killer. Others don't know who.
3 2 killers - 4 survivors. Entity knows how to change game.
4. 10-70% map is blocked u can play only on 90-30% map, its for pros.
5. All players know they're builds of perks, offerings and items (addons too)
6 Can't take perks, items and offerings (something like in KYF but in Public)
7. The number of gens and hooks to choose.
8 Your own number of killers/survs.
9 You can't escape if you don't brake totems/hexes.
What's your idea?
Comments
Nice idea, but profaned is right, Entity would get triggered. My next idea needs dedicated servers I think. Killer choose speed of survs and killer, and surv can choose to join that game. Example - Freddy (my main) from 115% to 120% Surv from 100% to 95% or 110%. What do you think about this?
Actually, there was once a bug or a test build where 2 Killers went for 8 Survivors, some years ago. Actually you can see it on YouTube, it's happening in one episode of the let's play by the german YouTubers Gronkh, Pandorya, Herr Currywurst or TobinatorLetsPlay (It's not my intention to plug for these YouTubers, it's just to inform). So maybe bEHaviour even thought about it once.
Yes I know abouit it, so I want this.
I like the idea of a smaller closed off map mode, but my rendition to that is maybe a trial type match. You start off in a very small area and survivors have to complete 1 of 3 gens to unlock a second larger area where you now have to fix 2 gens of 4 to unlock a third even larger area where you need to fix 3 of 5 gens. In the end, you wind up fixing 6 gens and progress through an increasing sized map. Maybe, you can access previous areas and all gens are spaced throughout the entire map, or each area has its own set of gens and once all players have moved on to the next area, the previous area closes off (maybe to counter people wasting time in previous area, killer gets stunned for a period of time and survivors have to make it to the next area before that timer runs out and the entity takes them, and then killer gets teleported to the farthest point away from next area's entrance?). Like LordziPL said, this would be more of a pro type match, given the circumstances of the match.
I love your idea for small map. But I think it's to much to devs (my idea and yours)
New Idea: Switching Powers of killers Mode
Switching Powers of killers + 2 powers same time