Is Midwich not in the random map pool?

Hello community,

I just wanted to ask, if the new map is disabled or not in the random map pool? Perhaps I missed something.

I wasn't on this map since the start of the event, I think. I played a lot during the event and I'm pretty sure that I've seen every map except the new one. I'm a little bit confused 🤔. I know, not everyone likes the new map, but hey it's new and has a nice theme.

Does anyone has the same issue or is it just bad luck for me 🤨?

Comments

  • Just a bad luck. I had this map today and yesterday as survivor. There are a 35 maps in the game currently so the chance that you're gonna be send in the Midwich is in close 2.86%

  • Im ok not getting Midwich, most of the time Im just running down the hallways. place is filled with unsafe pallets.