Quick question around bloodweb
Why do have like 30 med kits and tool boxes and only a few flashlights? Is the bloodweb ever going to be reworked where I can spend BPs on whatever the ######### I want?
Why do have like 30 med kits and tool boxes and only a few flashlights? Is the bloodweb ever going to be reworked where I can spend BPs on whatever the ######### I want?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate moris. Most killers are loaded with them. I think if you are going to offer an item that you need to balance around it. Not use RNG to avoid it.
I think the whole 'blood is random' is a load of crap. It's 1000% a grind mechanism. If I grind out 1million BPs, I think I should have slightly more control on this. Killers too!