Where are you new map?
I'm never on the new pyramid head map is that normal? You too or is it just me?
I'm never on the new pyramid head map is that normal? You too or is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
be happy. its the worse map in the game currently.
its a mix of haddonfield and hawkins. just stay away from this disgusting map
theres lots of maps in the game and its back to regular chances to get the new map. so its just bad (or good depending on your view) luck on getting it. i got it a couple days ago but other than that i haven't seen it much since it went back to normal map chances
Nah it was constantly used first two days but people enjoy creature comforts and stick to maps they know. The new map if ridiculous as a survivor to navigate as its so dark and new. I personally love it. But 99% of my games are coldwind or azarovs
yep thank god i didnt have that map for like a week... yes esthetic is great but god that gameplay, layouts and balance.. its worst than haddonfield and we knows how ######### haddon is..
I got it once for the first time in days last night. It was horrible.
Yeah last three days I have played 35-40 games but none on new map. So it's just another random spawn now.