Map Frequency Question
I assume there is some sort of algorithm that determines map generation when there are no offerings played. I'm curious if there is something built in to that algorithm that makes certain maps much more likely for a time and then switches. I went 3 or 4 months without hardly ever seeing backwater swamp or Lery's. The past week if a map offering isn't played I am seeing one of those 2 in over half my matches.
Not a complaint. Just a curiosity as from my perspective map generation does not seem at all to be random at the moment. It always seems there is a map or two that I see more often than others. It changes ever so often, but these two have been so frequent the last week it's like there is something that heavily favors one of these two being in most matches.
Comments