[PC] Weird Game: Survivor + Killer spawn together, EGC started early, and ended before timer too

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/665972194

This happened yesterday. One of the survivors spawned with the killer.

Then, the EGC started randomly. There were 3 survivors left and 2 gens, so the hatch couldn't/didn't spawn. Even the survivors were asking why/how it started.

And then, the EGC also finished early too. There was still a lot of time left.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I can't watch the clip.

    And I have one question: Did someone break a totem? A friend of mine had a weired bug where the EGC started when he did a totem and the game just ended when he did a second one. It was like this for 7 matches straight. It was OK again, when he restarted the game.

  • Ah sorry, try this: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/665972194

    I've no idea if someone broke a totem, I was the killer. It's quite possible they did.