Oni blood fury bug and Huntress hatchet bug

I really, really want to love Dead By Daylight but the game is dogsh*t sometimes. Today I couldn't activate my power with the Oni while I was getting demolished by Red Ranks, I'm a low Rank 12 by the way...


Yesterday I couldn't reload hatchets with Huntress, despite opening the damn closets. It was stuck at zero so my miserable ass was running after survivors desperately trying to hit them.


What more can I do to have a decent experience with this game?


I feel like a masochist playing this game and enjoying the pain.

Comments

  • I can underline the problem of Blood Fury. At the end of the round (endgame was activated) i had full bloodorbs but wasnt able to activate blood fury. when i tried to, he slightly lift his arm but it went down after a second.

  • Same with Oni, i had full blood orbs but it wouldn't let me activate it and lost the game because of it.

  • Also had an issue with Oni. Had used blood fury 3ish times earlier in the match, but then had the passive bar regen take it to 100% and couldn't use the ability for about 2 minutes (it worked again after I hooked someone, oddly enough)