Matchmaking is awful for Killers
I played 10 straight games as the killer on ps4 and every single time I get matches like these. Anyone else have this issue?
I played 10 straight games as the killer on ps4 and every single time I get matches like these. Anyone else have this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm about rank 8 on Survivor right now and I've consistently gotten red ranked killers.
I'm rank 8 survivor on PS4, and this is how our games started looking this evening as well. Not sure if it's timezones or what, but I notice that earlier in the evening, we'll have mostly purple/green games, but then later in the evening is when it's not as balanced, which is probably just to get people playing instead of waiting more.
Another game like this