I have a question about dead by daylight ps4 version

i bought it on ps4 version (asia) so I have a. question
1.How long Curtain Call and Auric cell come to psn store asia because I wait for a long time
2. Can I bought Dlc in other region for playing in asia region (NA or EU)
3. The server is seperated on each region or I can play with player coming from other region

thank you

Comments

  • 1. I'm not aware whether the DLC is released in Japan region yet. But I will be shocked if it is not.

    2. If your base game is from Asia region, and you buy DLC from NA or EU, it will NOT work and vice versa. Both base game and dlc needs be bought from the same region. 

    2. You are usually matched with players from your region. If there are not enough players, or players who match your rank, the game will look outside of the region to match you in a game.