Ebony Mori's bugged?
Just had a match where even though I brought and Ebony, it wouldn't let me use it at all. I had all survivors on 2nd hook as well.
Just had a match where even though I brought and Ebony, it wouldn't let me use it at all. I had all survivors on 2nd hook as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think its just a bug with offerings in general. sometimes when i bring survivor puddings or gruesome gateaus i don't get any extra bp from the match
If you switch characters during the lobby and don't re-select your offering, it won't burn. Weird bug introduced with this patch. Also causes the empty perkset at scorescreen bug, as well as the wrong killer power. Just any time you swap characters re-equip the offering and you should be fine
No, the offering was still equipped.. I even double and triple checked in the menu screen midmatch. It literally just refused to show the pop up to kill anyone.
It says it's equipped but it won't burn. You have to RE select it.
Exactly this. You have to switch your offering to a different one then switch it back. Pregame lobby screen will say it burned, but it won't take effect.