BBQ & Chili Endgame
If the Killer closes the hatch and the last remaining survivor dies from time running out without being hooked during regular trial time, does the Killer get the 25% bonus from BBQ & Chili?
If the Killer closes the hatch and the last remaining survivor dies from time running out without being hooked during regular trial time, does the Killer get the 25% bonus from BBQ & Chili?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, as he didn't hook the survivor.
It's like using a mori with Devour on an unhooked survivor, or a survivor dying to a RBT.
Thanks! I noticed this too while playing as The Executioner. When sending a player to a cage, I didn't get the BBQ bonus, but I've wondered about the Endgame scenario since they added it. Thanks again