You have been disconnected from the host.
I just got this like 10x in a row. I even reset my Switch and got it again. I just tried not getting ready and made it to the loading screen only to escape because someone(I wonder who) disconnected.
Connection with host could not be established. please try again.
It's telling me to keep trying. I haven't gotten any temporary bans but am afraid will suddenly get hit with one of those 6 hour ones.
Does anybody know what's happening? My internet is working. Feeling all worried...😢
Comments
Something new
Session closed
The lobby has been closed due to an unexpected situation.
I tried changing from Claudette (who I have been trying to play all of this time) to Cheryl, in case that made any difference. No difference though.
Servers are down for everyone
Ok. Thank God! I was scared something was wrong with my save!
Hopefully they'll extend the duration of the rift