Would you like to see Medusa as a killer?

I personally would really enjoy to play as the gorgon herself and turn people to stone.

Comments

  • She could have an ability where her speed could be as slow as the survivors, but have a passive ability which - when she is viewed - the survivor slows down. Or alternatively have an ability with the same mechanic as Ghostface when a prompt is made if she's being looked at, and by pressing an action button can slow them down at a faster rate, but doesn't happen passively.

  • I was thinking like if the survivor is looking at you and you activate the ability, it would turn them to stone for maybe 3 seconds but if they aren't looking in your direction, it slows them.

  • I'm not sure how I feel about Medusa or any mythological creatures being in DbD.

    But I would really like to see a female killer next.

  • I love the historical killers, and having a mythological killer and a medieval killer would be rather cool. : )

  • I like the historical killers and urban legends, but I'm not a fan of going full myth with Dead By Daylight. Feels like an odd choice for me

    Especially when there are so many other things that fit DbD better

    Hell I think I'd finally cave in and accept Springtrap from Fnaf over Medusa, at least the atmosphere as a horror title somewhat fits with DBD.

    @Vox_Nocturne said:

    She could have an ability where her speed could be as slow as the survivors, but have a passive ability which - when she is viewed - the survivor slows down. Or alternatively have an ability with the same mechanic as Ghostface when a prompt is made if she's being looked at, and by pressing an action button can slow them down at a faster rate, but doesn't happen passively.

    @LastReignX said:

    I was thinking like if the survivor is looking at you and you activate the ability, it would turn them to stone for maybe 3 seconds but if they aren't looking in your direction, it slows them.

    These just sound liked overtuned versions of the Clown's ability, not unique enough and also way too powerful pushing the Clown into full blown obscurity.