Hire FirsEncounterAssault already
dude's a musical genius, hire him to make some chase and lobby music for the killers, I can guarantee the community would love it
dude's a musical genius, hire him to make some chase and lobby music for the killers, I can guarantee the community would love it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Um who?
makes fan made lobby and chase music for various killers, including (but not limited to)
The Witch from Left For Dead
Xenomorph
Sonic.EXE
Pyramid Head (before his release)
Pig
and some others I can't remember
oh okay I actually look the guy up yeah I'd be okay with it. Particullarly Pigs.
Pig's is pretty good, Xeno's my personal favourite though (that build up from 32 meters to 24 is awesome)
OH MY GOD YES.
HIs work is fricking incredible.