Giving up others hiding positions. wrong cat
Ive noticed this seems to be a rising problem in DBD, i unhooked someone in the basement and the killer started coming back so i hid in a locker. but instead of hiding or trying to escape the other survivor came over to the locker and started pointing me out getting me hooked, i didnt understand as i healed him as well. this has not just happened in lockers ive been in a chase after unhooking some one and hid round a corner/bush/covering only for the person i helped to rat me out. i can understand if someone had just stood there doing nothing while you were hooked or ran away when they could of unhooked/healed you (again seems to be another rising problem) to get revenge, but to someone thats helping you is a pretty messed up thing to do.
Comments
VERY valid point and yet another aspect of Survivor on Survivor toxicity I NEVER see called out here on the forums! HMM.
Sorry this ######### happened to you( I'm a Killer, by the way) I personally punish traitors. That's some bullshit and I hope you don't get stuck with that trash again.
Wrong category....
i know
Why did you put it in lore though?
mistake