PC - Killer has trouble picking me up after being downed in a certain location.

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot up Dead By Daylight on steam.

Step 2 : Play as a survivor in a public match.

Step 3 : In-game, get downed by the killer right underneath a hook where a survivor is hooked already or by a slanted ledge.

Step 4 : The killer seems to have trouble picking me up.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Played as Steve Harrington with default clothes excluding the pet finder torso.
  • Perks used are urban evasion, sprint burst, dark sense, and second wind.
  • I can't remember the map with the survivor hook, but the slanted ledge I believe was Autohaven Wreckers
  • The frequency of the issue, I have no idea. I might just be overthinking it, but it's happened two times and the killer seemed to be having trouble picking me up.


Tagged: Pending

Comments