Bugged for rest of game due to gen grab.
Was doing a generator on Haddonfield against a Spirit. I let go before she went for the grab but it registered the grab anyways. While I was on her shoulder the prompt for wiggling out was flashing and even though I was pressing A and D it wasn't giving me any progress. She wasn't able to hook me or drop me, she wasn't able to be pallet stunned. She could hit other survivors, but other than that we were stuck like that until end game collapse finally killed me. I also noticed that even though I was on her shoulder the HUD showed me as healthy.
Character: Feng Min
Perks: Bond, Iron Will, We're Gonna Live Forever, Autodidact
Map: Haddonfield
Frequency: First time I've personally seen this issue.
This last screenshot my friend took in game, when she spectated me this is what she saw. On my screen I was always on the Spirit's shoulder.
DeadByDaylight.log



Comments
at the scoreboard screen you need to cover the other users names as its against community rules