A ton of buzz about Springtrap here on the forums

And if he absolutely HAS to be added, and I get no say, well I have a few requests


1. Please for the love of god make it just a paragraph. No survivor, no skins, just Springtrap and a map

2. Please dont try to bring in FNaFs overly complicated lore. I stopped caring about this games lore after I graduated the 7th grade back in 2015.

3. Please dont revolve his power around jumpscares. Jumpscares are cheap, overdone and Im sick of them.


To clarify, no I do not hate the series. I rather enjoy playing it honestly, as a sort of arcade survival game. I play for the score, not the "scares". Its the FNaF stans Im more concerned about.

Comments

  • @Zaitsev said:

    And if he absolutely HAS to be added, and I get no say, well I have a few requests

    1. Please for the love of god make it just a paragraph. No survivor, no skins, just Springtrap and a map

    2. Please dont try to bring in FNaFs overly complicated lore. I stopped caring about this games lore after I graduated the 7th grade back in 2015.

    3. Please dont revolve his power around jumpscares. Jumpscares are cheap, overdone and Im sick of them.

    To clarify, no I do not hate the series. I rather enjoy playing it honestly, as a sort of arcade survival game. I play for the score, not the "scares". Its the FNaF stans Im more concerned about.

    As someone who advocates for FNaF in DbD, I agree with almost everything said here.

    Although I feel like #2 and #3 are sort of mutually exclusive. I think for his power to not be reliant on jumpscares, it would have to pull from his lore atleast a tiny bit. I'm not referring to anything overly complicated by any means; I would also rather not bring the complications in FNaF's lore.

    However, there are people miles more creative than I am, that could probably develop an ability strictly using gameplay mechanics. It's just that I (personally) believe that you could develop a much BETTER power with only slight references to FNaF's lore, that wouldn't make anything super complicated.