Imagine
Imagine having the first actual interactable event since the Lunar Lantern and not being able to get event items through boodwebs or chests, as if they're an ultra rare key. LOL
Imagine having the first actual interactable event since the Lunar Lantern and not being able to get event items through boodwebs or chests, as if they're an ultra rare key. LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But the ultra rare key is a misnomer....the only ultra rare bloodweb item is BPS.
Also, I already have 15 event medkits and 3 flashlights from the web so I have no idea what your issue is exactly...in other words, t instructions are unclear, $@#% stuck in blender.
I think you're confusing rarity with probability, i've spent over 500,000 to 1,000,000 on one character and recieved no flashlights or medkits. Are you spending your points on level 50 bloodwebs, is the character you have so many items on P3?